Re: Motorola VRM-850 Digital Capable Radio – Black Friday Sale

Steve N4IRS

<http://dvswitch.org/files/LMR/Motorola/MCS%202000/>
About 5 years old, but still good info.

Steve N4IRS

On 11/25/21 11:22 AM, Skyler Fennell wrote:

Hi all, I have some Motorola VRM-850 radios available on sale for Black Friday. These are single channel data radios capable of running all digital modes if you wire it up to a board like the repeater builder STM32DVM.

They are $75 through Monday or until I run out of stock. The radios are capable of running between 440-450 MHz and I will program the channel in for you. I will include a little instruction sheet for wiring up to the MMDVM boards.

More info here: https://w0sky.com/digital/

73

Skyler W0SKY