Re: IPSC to IPSC question?

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

confbridge.py in DMRlink was intended to do exactly this, and to be a stand-alone “call router”. It’s been in production service as part of the K0USY Group “regional” network since it was first written… of course, that’s also why I wrote it :)

On Apr 24, 2018, at 2:53 PM, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:

I did this type of thing with confbridge quite a while ago. You may also be able to use proxy.
Maybe someone else can chime in.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 4/24/2018 2:23 PM, jay@... wrote:
Hello,

I'm looking to connect my Trbo repeater to a "IPSC Gateway?" and that gateway connect to a c-bridge. Doing this for a "man in the middle" way of managing the talk groups etc. Is this doable and what would i use, IPSC_Gateway only?

Thanks!
73,

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206