"Lost"

Chris Viningre

I'm trying to set up a hamvoip node with DVswitch. It looks like I have DVswitch server working on hamvoip. The dashboard is working and I can monitor it. I have DVSwitch running on my Android phone and it is Registered but I can't get it to change talk groups, transmit or receive. I also have a USRB Client running on a Linux VM and it will not connect or make changes. The Android and USRB Client was working but somewhere I must have changed something and it doesn't work anymore. It has never worked on the 1999 node that I set up for it. I'm not an expert on computer programming and I'm more familiar with hamvoip and hardware. At this time I'm lost and could really use some help. I'll be happy to let someone in on Teamviewer if necessary.