Re: "Lost"

Steve N4IRS

Is this a HamVoIP node? Please point me to the message you used to install.

Steve

On 1/3/22 11:12 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
Steve,
Yes, the host is running both DVSwitch and AllStar. The DVSwitch is supposed to be connected to Allstar private node 1999. I'm able to connect that node to my public node 46040 but I do not receive audio from node 1999. I am trying to connect to the server with both my mobile and a Linux client. My mobile does register but will not allow me to make changes to the server. Linux appears to not connect to the server at all.

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 8:12 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Chris,
So that I understand. You have a host running DVSwitch Server. Is it also running AllStar? You are trying to connect to your DVSwitch Server with Mobile via USRP?

On 1/3/22 10:07 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
Thanks Steve,
I searched and followed a message here on groups.io. That install went smooth and seem to work. I had DVSwitch for years now using it for IAX connections to my Allstarlink nodes. I set it up base on the DVSwitch manual I found here in the file section. I'm using USRP.

Chris WS5B