moderated Re: DV switch lost status

Steve N4IRS

Does not work for me.

On 1/10/22 7:55 AM, Patrick Perdue wrote:

To fix this, add "telemenabled=255" to your node's stanza.

On 1/10/2022 7:37 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Mike,
This is a HamVoip issue. Something changed on the last update. You will have to ask on their list.

Steve N4IRS

On 1/10/22 7:21 AM, W3YXZ Mike via groups.io wrote:
When I start DV switch, mobile app and connect to a hub. There's a list of connected nodes pop up on the screen. Also on the status tab there should be a list of connected nodes. You can see my phone connected on bubble chart.