moderated Re: DV switch lost status

David McGough

Steve & Everyone,

The linkslists were turned off for "phonemode" devices way back in
the rev 456 beta release, which was over a year ago. I'm surprised no
beta testers noticed this issue, since this code was running on many hubs
around the world.

The reason I turned this off was because very long linkslists were
clobbering some phone devices, leaving them unstable! I'll add an option
to turn this back on for users who wish to enable the feature.

73, David KB4FXC

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022, Steve N4IRS wrote:

Does not work for me.

On 1/10/22 7:55 AM, Patrick Perdue wrote:

To fix this, add "telemenabled=255" to your node's stanza.

On 1/10/2022 7:37 AM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Mike,
This is a HamVoip issue. Something changed on the last update. You
will have to ask on their list.

Steve N4IRS

On 1/10/22 7:21 AM, W3YXZ Mike via groups.io wrote:
When I start DV switch, mobile app and connect to a hub. There's a
list of connected nodes pop up on the screen. Also on the status tab
there should be a list of connected nodes. You can see my phone
connected on bubble chart.