Re: Allstar issue using DVSwitch

Steve N4IRS

Use *341522

Sent by smoke signal (AT&T)

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io> on behalf of John-EA5JAV <ambrosj@...>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 2:27:19 PM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Subject: [DVSwitch] Allstar issue using DVSwitch

Hello, I have a problem with DVSwitch when using Allstar, everything is configured as am able to receive incoming transmissions when I connect to a node e.g. 41522 using command *241522 followed by SEND, but when I transmit nothing heard other end. My allstar node is bridged with Echolink Repeater and am able to Tx and Rx to myself when not connected to a node,  I can however Tx and Rx to a connected Allstar node via Echolink, why can't I Tx directly from Allstar? Any advice appreciated please. Thanks, John