Re: Screen Layout

Chris Viningre

Thanks Steve, those suggestions worked out perfectly for me.

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022, 3:13 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
1: Check your default font and sizes. Should not cover. (hard to see the issue on your screenshot)
2: Look at the macro section of /opt/Analog_Reflector/arRoot/modes/DMR_node_list.json
3: If you are talking about the startup picture in the screenshot, you can't change that. That is one of our founders N4IRR

On 1/17/22 1:47 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
How do I change the DVSwitch HTML Client screen layout? MenusĀ are covering other menus and I would also like to add or change one of the buttons to TGIF. I would also like to change the profile photo.