Re: Pi W2

Mike KB8JNM

Just guessing about the issue but I doubt overclocking will help. But it might overcome the actual problem?

Pi zero w2 has nearly as much cpu power as a Pi3, but lacks the memory.

My suggestion would be to eliminate as many background processes as you can.

On 1/24/2022 2:35 PM, Chris Viningre wrote:
I'm experimenting with a Pi W2 running it on hamvoip and bridging it to DSTAR with DVSwitch. The bridging is working well but the ASL has packet loss. I'm thinking of overclocking if it's possible. Open for anyone else's thoughts.