Re: "Node 1998" message when connected to the node

Steve N4IRS

I'm guessing HamVoIP

look at extensions.conf

[phone-iaxrpt]    ;;; Stanza is the context from iax.conf
exten => 2153,1,Answer
exten => 2153,n,Playback,rpt/node
exten => 2153,n,Playback,digits/1 <------------------
exten => 2153,n,Playback,digits/9 <------------------
exten => 2153,n,Playback,digits/9 <------------------
exten => 2153,n,Playback,digits/8 <------------------
exten => 2153,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=0)
exten => 2153,n,Rpt,1998|P|${CALLERID(name)} ;;; The "CallerID" from IAXRpt

On 1/28/22 00:04, Bryan wrote:
Hello,
I can successfully connect the DVSwitch app on my android phone to my Allstarlink node.  However, when it connects, the voice says "Node 1998".  Is this normal?
In the extensions.conf and iax.conf files I changed all the instances where 1998 occurs to my node number.

Also, in my Allstarlink Node information page, it shows no relevant information when I am connected, just "NOCID".  Again, is this to be expected?
Do I have an incorrect setting somewhere.

Thanks,
Bryan, KF1D