Re: DVSwitch HAMVOIP #dvs

John EA5JAV/M0JCA

Hi Steve, well all I can say is a huge THANK-YOU, with the exception of the tri colour LED which I will speak to Peter about, everything is now working and tested on DVSwitch.

I am now able to access Allstar via DVSwitch, and can also access via my Echolink repeater too, and on the same image now access DMR, DSTAR, P25 etc.. too.

I had to manually edit iax.conf to change my secret password for my Stanza but everything else done via menu and exactly as you described.

I'll now take a couple of backups!!!

Many thanks again, really happy. John M0JCA/EA5JAV