Re: Pi-star for a RX only?

Corey Dean N3FE

I am not really sure this is the right place for this question you ask, but why not get a repeater builder/Zimmerman board, wire it to a radio, and just use rx?

On Jan 29, 2022, at 1:13 PM, chris <kk4mei@...> wrote:

Hello everyone,
I would like to set one of my hotspots to RX only. I have a slight null on my repeater system to the southeast about 15 miles out how ever the TX of the repeater is very good and using a mobile there is no issues. I would like to use a hot spot as a RX only solution for HT's.
We have a hot spot on top a building currently in the area with the null, the tested has shown it works very well as a satellite receiver. The problem is the hotspot still transmits and we would avoid this all together. Yes, we can change the offset on the TX side to +20000 and we would not hear the TX but this isn't correct because it's still TX-ing just on a diffrent freq.
Is there anyway to rewrite the code for RX only?