How to setup a DSTAR - HAMVOIP (Allstar) Bridge

Keynon Lannom

Hello,

I am looking for a guide to get a DSTAR-HAMVOIP (Allstar) Bridge up and running. I have available a Raspberry PI 4 with the HAMVOIP image already installed and configured. I believe the vocoder I have is one from NWDR. This configuration will be static...always connected to the same Allstar Reflector and XLX Reflector. Both the XLX reflector and Hamvoip node will be in the same data center. I have talked with Steve some...I have never used DSTAR so if I miss use terms, etc. please correct me so that I learn...don't bash me for now already knowing. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keynon Lannom
KB5GLC