Re: How to run two DVSwitches?

W8DSB

Hi Mike, when I do something like below: YSF to DMR the system works ok.

My issue is when I try to add the same YSF to the network where DMR is already talking with ASL the ports become locked and I cannot start YSF if DMR and ASL are both already running. I think from reading other post that I need two DMR's running one on 31100 / 31003 to be shared with ASLand one on a different set of ports to be share with YSF. My question is how do I get two sets of DVSwitches to start using one MMDVM_Bridge?