dvswitch mobile phone setup for any internet connection

Billy

hello, im new to using the dvswitch server. i have it running well on my home network, but would like to set it up for mobile use on a network radio using my phone as the internet hotspot.

I'm not too sure where to or how to setup internal external ip address so i can leave the dvswitch server at home and stillĀ  access the dvswitch from my phone internet.

i have managed to setup the static ip address on the raspberry pi, its just settin up for any other internet access

any help please
73 Billy