Re: Can I link to a second DMR Talkgroup?

DMR Quebec

Why not use the repeater function in your anytone 578UV mobile. Works great here.
Gerry

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 5:00 PM Frank C. D'Amato - KB2MXV <kb2mxv@...> wrote:
It's been a while since I visited the forum, My DVSwitch has been up and running fine for some time now.

I have my DVswitch connected to bransmeister with a target TG of my radio club (no repeater exists, just a TG we use).  We use an allstar node to connect our analog repeater to my clubs DMR talkgroup

Lets say on Monday nights, there is a DMR net on TG 123456, Is there a way for me to link to that talkgroup during the net, so that my club members can participate using our analog system?

I hope I explained that well