Re: What if you could build a AllStar bridge without having to build a AllStar node?

Patrick Perdue

This sounds like one of these projects that I'd find plenty of uses for if it existed, but I can't immediately think of stuff now. That's usually how these things work, though. So, I'm for it.

On 5/7/2022 12:21 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
If you could connect to the AllStarLink network with a valid node number without having to build a AllStar node, would this be of value?
No DAHDI, no rpt.conf Connect to or receive a connect from any AllStarLink node. (one connection at time) Of course running on all supported architectures i386 etc.