Re: Static Talk Groups on IPSC2 DMR+ Server

Mike Kilsby

Hi Steve, many thanks for the below info.
Had totally missed the .ini edit within the Server Menu.

DMR Network]
Enable=0
Address=hblink.dvswitch.org
Port=62031
Jitter=360
Local=62032
Password=passw0rd
# for DMR+ seehttps://github.com/DVSwitch/MMDVM_Bridge/blob/master/DOC/DMRplus_startup_options.md
# for XLX the syntax is: Options=XLX:4009
Options=
Slot1=0
Slot2=1
Debug=0

I followed the instructions as per above and added the Option line data as required and removed the # sign.
I also changed the enable=1 (which is the default) to 0 as per above and could not connect to the VK Hotspot Server. Changing back to 1 and could connect all ok but no Options string appeared on the server.

Maybe there has been some changes or it is our VK-DMR Hotspot IPSC2 Server?

many thanks for your help. Cheers Mike