Re: DVSwitch YSF

Steve N4IRS

Nick,
In your configuration, you have to think of DVSwitch Server as a "hotspot" your AllStar node is the client or radio.
You can connect from AllStar to DMR or you can connect from AllStar to YSF or you can connect from AllStar to NXDN
You can not ADD a YSF connection to a existing AllStar to DMR.

Not that it can't be done, just not your current configuration.

Steve N4IRS

On 5/11/22 13:52, Nick via groups.io wrote:
Hi Ernie,

Yes, it is connected to the private node to ASL. This is why I'm scratching my head. Its an external YSF Refelctor.