From: Williams, Brett
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 9:32 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: RE: [DVSwitch] DVSwitch YSF

Thanks Steve, your knowledge and help is very much appreciated. For my YSF issue, everting looks correct that I can see (as it used to work a few weeks ago). With that, I did the latest HAMVOIP update about 3 weeks ago. Could that have caused any issues with my YSF bridge not connecting ?

Thanks

Brett

KB5YZB