Re: Blocked DVS???

Jason - WY7JT

We should add the ability to change the DVS identifier on D-Star. Those reflectors allow AMBE identified users. Kind of funny, they'll allow you to use the ThumbDV (or other vocoder) with a computer or BlueDV on Android (usually overdriven a bit), but frown on DVSwitch Server where you're just doing the same thing. I monitor those on occasion with DVS, but I've never heard anyone use DVS without a vocoder. I would have to think it has to do with bridging. Perhaps just change the identifier to AMBE if an AMBE dongle is present in your DVS install?

Jason - WY7JT

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 8:16 AM nh6bf via groups.io <lr60=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 08:29 PM, Tony Langdon wrote:
(once I worked out how
to get the ThumbDV to work with AB). :)
Ok, how???