Re: PTT Configuration

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

If you are using BM as your gateway it is already following the BM defaults.  IF you want to do something more then you need to use a conference bridge to accomplish what you want.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 9:34 AM, Jamie R. Cid <jay@...> wrote:
Hello All,

I am running dmrlink as follows,
BM <---> HB_Bridge <---> IPSC_Bridge <---> Motorola Repeater.

I have my talk groups statically trunked in and would like to setup a PTT method like on BM within this system. Is that possible? For example someone on my repeater keys up TG310 and it stays active for 5 minutes or whatever then closes again etc...

Ive looked through the wiki but it seems kinda slim ;)

Thanks!