Re: PTT Configuration

Jamie R. Cid <jay@...>

Does that replace something or just run it additional to the bridges?

From: Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>
To: <main@DVSwitch.groups.io>
Sent: 4/26/2018 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] PTT Configuration

I’d recommend putting confbridge.py between IPSC_Bridge and your Motorola repeater(s) for that.

On Apr 26, 2018, at 8:34 AM, Jamie R. Cid <jay@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I am running dmrlink as follows,
BM <---> HB_Bridge <---> IPSC_Bridge <---> Motorola Repeater.

I have my talk groups statically trunked in and would like to setup a PTT method like on BM within this system. Is that possible? For example someone on my repeater keys up TG310 and it stays active for 5 minutes or whatever then closes again etc...

Ive looked through the wiki but it seems kinda slim ;)

Thanks!

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206