question on the PTT button on the new dv switch mobile

Jed Barton

Hey guys, Hope everyone is doing well. So I had a question, and it's
driving me nuts. In the new dvswitch mobile, I use a device with an
external PTT button, it's a hardware button on the screen. In
dvswitch, there is an option to change the code. I change it, and it
works just fine. I change the code to 301. Here's my problem. After
using it, and when I exit the application, it diverts back to 230.
This is a huge problem. Is there any way to change this, so it saves
your value? It's super annoying to have to change it every time. Any
thoughts?

Cheers,

Jed