Re: PTT Configuration

Cort N0MJS <n0mjs@...>

That is the comment from hb_confbridge’s sample configuration file – which is why I thought you were maybe using it. The one from DMRlink says “dmrlink” not “hblink”.

Also, I wrote the software. Please stop with the conjecture about how it was intended. Really, dude, I wrote it. I know what was intended.

You really need to slow your roll a bit. All of us deeply involved in the project are working professionals with full-time jobs, families etc. You’re really hitting us hard here with a lot of rapid fire “this won’t work” kind of stuff. Please take a little more time to methodically work through things and give clean, clear explanations of what you’re trying to do, and then wait for help.

I’m not going to be able to continue trying to help when you send 6-10 e-mails an hour.

Let’s stop taking this on a line-by-line in the configuration file style. Take a step back, explain clearly what you’re trying to do. At your current rate of e-mail, I will not be able to keep up trying to help.

On Apr 26, 2018, at 9:34 AM, Jamie R. Cid <jay@...> wrote:

Right and per this I dont think it will work...

SYSTEM - The name of the sytem as listed in the main hblink configuration file

Cort Buffington
785-865-7206