Error Launching IPSC_Bridge.py

Hayden - KK7HXF

Hey Everyone,

Newbie here trying to setup an IPSC_Bridge. I began by cloning the IPSC_Bridge tree from https://gitlab.hacknix.net/hacknix/DMRlink.git

When I try to launch IPSC_Bridge.py I receive the following:

root@ip-172-31-15-127:/opt/DMRlink# ./IPSC_Bridge.py

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "./IPSC_Bridge.py", line 28, in <module>

    from twisted.internet import reactor

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/twisted/internet/reactor.py", line 38, in <module>

    from twisted.internet import default

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/twisted/internet/default.py", line 15, in <module>

    from twisted.python.runtime import platform

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/twisted/python/__init__.py", line 9, in <module>

    from .deprecate import deprecatedModuleAttribute

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/twisted/python/deprecate.py", line 126

    return f"{moduleName}.{name}"

                                ^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

root@ip-172-31-15-127:/opt/DMRlink# python3 ./IPSC_Bridge.py

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/opt/DMRlink/./IPSC_Bridge.py", line 32, in <module>

    import sys, socket, ConfigParser, thread, traceback

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'ConfigParser'

root@ip-172-31-15-127:/opt/DMRlink# python3.9 ./IPSC_Bridge.py

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/opt/DMRlink/./IPSC_Bridge.py", line 32, in <module>

    import sys, socket, ConfigParser, thread, traceback

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'ConfigParser'

As you can see this is being ran as python2.7, python3 and python3.9 to see if there is any difference. I am unsure of how to proceed from here. Ultimately I am trying to connect a cBridge into HBLink so I can allow a hotspot to connect. If there is better documentation or a guide I should follow, please let me know.