Re: SPAM

JJ Cummings

It's a fair statement, I agree with you and we have all been there somewhere somehow sometime... I'm just irritable today I suppose...

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 12:47 PM, Bob Brown <bbrown@...> wrote:
Well, His posts have been a help to me, even with the revisions He & Cort has made.

I agree there are probably more messages than need be, and maybe till he gets it all sorted out and then make 1 post for an update.
But then again how is he supposed to know unless he asked the question and someone offers a correction reply?
After all is that what this group is for, Helping one another?
If the chatter is too much use digest mode or the delete key.

Just my 2 cents...

back to my rabbit hole, I go ...