Re: New to this group - Interested in DMR to analog linking.

Steve N4IRS

George,
I have to admit, to say there is a lack of documentation is a understatement. I can give you the basics of analog to DMR. All of the bridging programs used are building blocks. For analog, we provide a connection to an AllStarLInk node using the USRP channel driver. For the connection to BM you have a couple of choices depending on the complexity of what you are trying to do. The flow diagram looks like this:
AlLStarLink <---> Analog_Bridge <--> DMR Network Bridge
For a simple BM connection you can use MMDDVM_Bridge. If you plan to filter TGs or bridge other networks then HB_Bridge will do the job quite well.