Re: DMRlink, HBlink DVSwitch test / demo configuration.

Steve N4IRS

If you break it, you get all the pieces. ;) Would that be "5 easy pieces" ?

On 05/24/2017 12:11 PM, Matthew Pitts via Groups.Io wrote:
Have to see if I can get at least my D-STAR side linked up tonight and help break things. But, who gets to keep the pieces?

Matthew
N8OHU

On May 24, 2017 11:40:19 AM EDT, Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Corey, N3FE and I are are talking about setting up a multi-site test environment to "play" with the features of the different applications and modules. The environment will be 2 sites connected via a DMRlink trunk. We plan to include both IPSC and HBR networks (c-bridge and BM) and repeaters (Motorola and MMDVM) We will bridge one TG to ASL just to be complete. I'm going to try to use DMRmonitor for display. Let's see how many things we can break at once.