Re: New to this group - Interested in DMR to analog linking (via XLX)

Santu OTTAVI (TK1BI)

Le 09/05/2018 à 12:32, Steve N4IRS a écrit :
Actually, my diagram is accurate. HB_Bridge is the program. Like all of the HBLink programs, HB_Bridge sub-classses hblink.py
...and my question is accurate, too ;-) The main stack is in HBLink. If HBLink can talk to XLX, then HB_Bridge will talk, too.

And it seems the answer to that question is : NO.

I found a thread last october ("Current status DMRlink, HBlink DVSwitch") about a problem with XLX not returning the Repeater ID after the RPTACK. The recommended solution was to modify the XLX code so that it sends that Repeater ID. I don't know if this has been done or not.

Does anybody have news about this HBLink -> XLX problem ?

73 de TK1BI