Re: DMR-MARC changes

Mike, AA9VI

"Some of you may already know that DMR-MARC is no longer registering users or repeaters"

Maybe we are just interpreting that sentence differently :)
Some may say you are referring to the organization is in effect no longer connecting repeaters.  Some will say you are referring to a CSV database.  I guess I thought you meant the first one.

Anyhow, we've cleared it up.  Yes, the digital-ham site is hosting the CSV files now.  And, yes, DMR-MARC/DMRPlus USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand and Phoenix UK are still registering new repeaters on the network.