Re: Call routing cluster

Petr Frank, OK2ZAR

Edited

Hi guys,

some time passed and i'm back with questions :-) I spent some time, played a lot and had a lot of fun. But still don't know how to assign repeater to particular "cluster". I've done a diagram since one picture says more than thousand words.
It means that when somebody is using TG 11 then just repeaters 2301, 2302, 2306 are active and transmitting. Rest of repeaters are in idle. The same scenario for another groups - TG 12 activates just 2304, 2305, 2306; TG 14 activates 2302, 2305, 2308 and TG 1 activates all repeaters.

73 de Petr, OK2ZAR.