Re: Call routing cluster

Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>

I am assuming the confbridge.  Is this dmrlink or hblink?

On May 10, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Petr Frank, OK2ZAR <iogroups@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi guys,

some time passed and i'm back with questions :-) I spent some time, played a lot and had a lot of fun. But still don't know how to assign repeater to particular "cluster". I've done a diagram since one picture says more than thousand words.<TG_routing.png>
It means that when somebody is using TG 11 then just repeaters 2301, 2302, 2306 are active and transmitting. Rest of repeaters are in idle. The same scenario for another groups - TG 12 activates just 2304, 2305, 2306; TG 14 activates 2302, 2305, 2308 and TG 1 activates all repeaters.

73 de Petr, OK2ZAR.