Re: DMR to AllStar Bridge

Steve N4IRS

Russell,
AllStarLink can be bridged to a DMR TG. I can't say if the HAMVOIP version supports what is needed since it is closed source.
In general this is how it will look I am going to assume you want to connect to BrandMeister. This is a simple bridge, the components will change is you need more features.

BM <-> MMDVM_Bridge <-> Analog_Bridge <-> AllStarLink.

This can run on the same host as the AllStarLink node or on a separate host if the HAMVOIP node can not handle it.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 05/13/2018 02:03 PM, Russell Thomas wrote:
Hello, I'm new to the DVSwitch group.

I was told there was a software only option do do what i'm trying to
do and link and existing DMR talk group to an existing AllStar node.

Can anyone provide details on how to accomplish this?

I'm running VOIP on my AllStar node am I able to use this RasPi or do
I need to get another one dedicated to the linking?

I'm pretty much lost on the rest.

Thanks for any help and assitance. Enjoy seeing so much interest in
the cutting edge :)

73,
Russell Thomas, KV4S

Cell: 205.202.1701