Re: A brief how to, please

TG9AOR

Thank you, Steve, for your reply. I am interested in bridging  my Echolink node and BM DMRTG704. I would like to know if I would be able to link the conference created by your software to another node apart from mine (ie Node 654905). This would bridge the analog and digital system currently in place in Guatemala together.

Once I am able to get that going I would then be interested in looking at the NXDN reflector, but that is for later.

You guys have inspired me to learn Python, as G4KLX inspired me to learn Linux. All good examples, I thank you for that, as many others have stated in their posts.

73
--
José Roberto Ruíz García Salas
TG9AOR