Re: Administrative request

Santu OTTAVI (TK1BI)

Le 16/06/2017 à 09:44, Santu OTTAVI (TK1BI) a écrit :
Done. Anyway, I'm not usuning groups.io WEB interface. I'm using a mail client, and this account is used for various mailing-lists (not only ham-related). I thought about adding my callsign in the "Sender name", but this would be irrelevant for non-ham emails...
Wow, it works ! My "display name" now appears as I wrote it in my groups.io profile, and not as it's written in the "sender name" field of my email client. Moreover, groups.io allows to specify a different "display name" for every group we belong to. Nice feature !