biulding on debian 8 cloud sever

Paul Nannery KC2VRJ

when I try and install I get the following any ideas?

root@localhost:/usr/src/libsoundio-1.1.0/build# apt-get install analog-bridge
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.
 analog-bridge : Depends: libsoundio-dev but it is not installable

I cant seem to find libsoundio-dev  for debian