Re: DMR to AllStar Bridge

Steve N4IRS

sudo -s will solve that problem.

On 05/18/2018 07:11 PM, Russell Thomas, KV4S wrote:
you may or may not need the sudo depending on your machine and permissions

commands to install:
apt-get install analog-bridge
apt-get install mmdvm-bridge
apt-get install md380-emu

these are the commands i used to run the pieces after setting up the ini files:

sudo systemctl enable md380-emu
sudo systemctl start md380-emu

sudo systemctl enable analog_bridge
sudo systemctl start analog_bridge

sudo systemctl enable mmdvm_bridge
sudo systemctl start mmdvm_bridge

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 6:02 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
What hardware?
What OS? OS version?
What did you install?
dmrlink? dmrutils?
from apt-get install dvswitch?

On 05/18/2018 06:58 PM, Roselito de los Reyes wrote:
after installation I get these in /opt directory

Analog_Bridge, dmrlink, dmr_utils

I don't even see MMDVM_Bridge

Am I doing something wrong?