From: DVSwitch@groups.io <DVSwitch@groups.io> on behalf of Corey Dean N3FE <n3fe@...>
Sent: 16 June 2017 21:08:03
To: DVSwitch@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] How cleanly stop bride.py

Bob,

You
Could always just create another directory structure when you test the new software and shutoff the other.  That way the old software and configs are there and ready to run if you ever needed to go back to them for any reason.

Corey N3FE

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 16, 2017, at 3:28 PM, Bob N1XBM <N1XBM@...> wrote:

Steve,

I've been under the radar with other parts of life. I've heard about the new software and I should upgrade when it's ready.

Probably so I don't break my little network is I should build one up at home first and get it working.

I suppose I should stay tuned here for the release announcement.

Thanks

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com