Re: DMR to AllStar Bridge - Private Call to DMR ID without a TG?

Steve N4IRS

Hmmm,
A private call? Interesting idea. Then maybe put the TG back to 9? I'll have to think/play with this idea...

On 5/25/2018 11:42 AM, WillieB wrote:

It’s working fine with a TG, but doesn’t seem to be working by me changing the txTg field to my 3113756 DMR ID and rebooting the bridge. I’m sure I’m just doing something wrong. As a test on my HT I did a manual private call to 3113756 and I don’t hear anything on the AllStar node. And when I key the AllStar node nothing happens on my HT. When I look in Brandmeister self-care, it’s showing an Auto Static group of 3113756 which I believe is correct. I’ve attached logs to the email which may help. I’m open for suggestions.

73

Will, KE4IAJ

TARG AEC

From: main@DVSwitch.groups.io [mailto:main@DVSwitch.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve N4IRS
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 9:28 AM
To: main@DVSwitch.groups.io
Subject: Re: [DVSwitch] DMR to AllStar Bridge - Private Call to DMR ID without a TG?

You should be able to put your current DMRID in, you wont need a second ID.

On 5/25/2018 9:25 AM, WillieB wrote:

Thanks Steve,

I’ve always argued the point to my teachers is that it depends on what definition of “sound” that you use lol. I have requested an additional DMR ID waiting for approval. Once it is approved I’ll test using it. My guess is that I just put the DMR ID in the txTg field in place of the TG in the Analog_Bridge.ini file.

If that doesn’t work I’ll wait on the example documentation for the HBlink.

Will