BM Server 3102

Alec-N1AJW

Due to cirmstances beyond our control, at 7:30AM (EST) USA Master server 3102 required a complete reload. Most of the configuration files were destroyed as well as the backups. Master server 3102 has been reloaded and is operational. We do need your help. Anyone that had a C-Bridge, YSF connection, Wires-X connection or NXDN connection is asked to forward their configuration to support@.... We strive to maintain 100% uptime and this is an isolated incident. We ask everyone that had connectios on 3102 for some patience as we begin the task of returning everything to

Bm server 3102 team