Re: Hardware

Steve N4IRS

David,
Actually, it can be either or both. DVSwitch really does not deal directly with the MMDVM hardware, be it a HotSpot like the DVMega or a MMDVM based repeater. All the bridging is done at the network level. You can create a server for the MMDVM type devices with HBlink and you can connect a MMDVM based device to a reflector and bridge from there. Tell us more about what you are thinking of doing and we can see if it fits.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 05/27/2018 01:48 PM, David wrote:
Is the bridge hardware specific or can a dv-mega be used. I see reference only to mmdvm usb.