I have missed some major step on install

Chris WB4ULK

Hi,
I am trying to get DVSwitch installed on my Debian virtual Server.

I have The ISO from ASL installed and it is working fine.

I followed the instructions from here
https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main/topic/updated_dvswitch_repository/18971786?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,18971786

and installed the repository. Everything looked as though it installed correctly.
However, when I go look in the OPT folder I can’t find any .ini files.

I have searched high and low through all my directories.

Is there another step to install after the instructions I followed on the above mentioned link?

I have searched the threads for this info, but am afraid I am to ignorant to know WHAT to search for.

Thanks,
Chris
WB4ULK