Re: I have missed some major step on install

Awesome, glad you found my guide helpful, like I said, it doesn't cover everything but it covered what I did. :)

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 9:18 AM Chris via Groups.Io <chood73=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you very much!

Haha, while I was going back and forth with you, I found a step by step by a guy that is doing exactly what I want to do. I am going to parse through his stuff and see if I can get it finished up.

His link is here: https://kv4s.com/2018/05/23/hosting-an-allstar-node-and-an-allstardmr-bridge-in-the-cloud/

Thank you SO MUCH for what you guys are doing!

I currently have DMR, Analog, C4FM and Allstar connected to my repeaters, but am using some hardware solutions in there. The work that you guys have done is going to make my system SOOOO much more stream lined.

Thanks again!
Chris
WB4ULK