Re: DMR to AllStar Bridge

Steve N4IRS

Greg,
you can delete /etc/apt/sources.list.d/allstarlink.list.1 and then apt-get update to remove the error.

On 6/1/2018 12:03 PM, Greg Hovland wrote:
Where is the best source of information if I cannot get ASL installed on the AWS cloud server?  I don't know if this is the issue but I do get a Ignoring file 'allstarlink.list.1' in directory as it has an invalid filename extension warning.

I see many of the files for configuration and was able to edit them according to the KV4S post on using the config-setup.pdf.  However, it appears that all the files from the directory /usr/local/etc are missing.

I understand this group is directly for DVSwitch portion, so please just let me know where is the best source for help and I will gladly go there.

Thank you, in advance.

Greg
W9IKU