Re: IPSC_Bridge & HB_Bridge etc. - ID Database

Jon K1IMD <jon@...>

Hi Steve,

Sure the Aliases look up of course won't work...  I believe one of my newer installations has a different configuration do to the file format change to JSON.  I will have to look later but in any event it would not work as it was before the servers move.

From hblink.cfg
[ALIASES]
TRY_DOWNLOAD: True
PATH: ./
PEER_FILE: peer_ids.csv
SUBSCRIBER_FILE: subscriber_ids.csv
TGID_FILE: talkgroup_ids.csv
PEER_URL: http://www.dmr-marc.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/datadump.cgi?table=repeaters&format=csv&header=0
SUBSCRIBER_URL: http://www.dmr-marc.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/datadump.cgi?table=users&format=csv&header=0
STALE_DAYS: 7

From dmrlink.cfg
[ALIASES]
TRY_DOWNLOAD: True
LOCAL_FILE: False
PATH: ./
PEER_FILE: peer_ids.csv
SUBSCRIBER_FILE: subscriber_ids.csv
TGID_FILE: talkgroup_ids.csv
PEER_URL: http://www.dmr-marc.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/datadump.cgi?table=repeaters&format=csv&header=0
SUBSCRIBER_URL: http://www.dmr-marc.net/cgi-bin/trbo-database/datadump.cgi?table=users&format=csv&header=0
STALE_DAYS: 7

From dmrlink.py calling from dmrlink.cfg
# ID ALIAS CREATION
# Download
def build_aliases(_config, _logger):
#   if _config['ALIASES']['TRY_DOWNLOAD'] == True: # Disabled becuase DMR-MARC Servers NG
    if _config['ALIASES']['TRY_DOWNLOAD'] == False:

73
Jon
K1IMD

On 6/1/2018 3:30 PM, Steve N4IRS wrote:
Jon,
Which data file are you trying to fix?

On 6/1/2018 3:20 PM, Jon K1IMD wrote:
Although I know it is not really necessary to make these tools work, but has there be any resolution to the ID look up since move away from the DMR-MARC Database Services?

If so, where can I find the fix for the .conf files?

73
Jon
K1IMD