Intermittent No Audio

WillieB <will@...>

My bridge is working very well, however I do have one main problem.

Sometimes when one person stops talking and another person takes their turn, my hotspot transmits but there's no audio coming out. Then next time it drops and someone else starts talking I hear the audio. It may do this in about 1 out of 5 transmissions or so. It varies per person and AllStar node I'm connected to. I'm not sure if it's when they key up fast or what.

I can listen on the AllStar node and I hear the audio there, but not on DMR.

Anyone else having that problem? I was going to go check out the Analog_Bridge.ini file and see if there are any settings in there that might make sense changing but maybe someone can give me some ideas before I go poking around and changing things (after backing up the ini of course!).

I can also tail -f the 2 log files when it's happening and see if that gives me any clues to what might be going on.

-Will
KE4IAJ