Re: List of ports to open for firewall rules

Steve N4IRS

Don't block 62031 UDP out and you should be good. The datafile scripts also download via port 80. You do not need to open any inbound ports.

Steve

On 06/02/2018 12:15 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:
My current installation is ASL and DMR.
I have all of the ports configured for ASL, but not sure which ones to keep open for Brandmeister.
I know they have a bunch of diff ports for diff repeaters ie.. Hytera vs Moto vs MMDVM, so I guess, I just need the list for an MMDVM to Brandmeister to add to my list.

Chris