Re: How cleanly stop bride.py

Bob N1XBM <N1XBM@...>

Steve,

From reading your post, I need Analog_Audio and HB_Bridge. I like this idea because I can control it from my dashboard on BM.

When the software becomes available is your github the place too look? Is this also the place to look for all software offerings?

N1XBM
Apparare Scientor
Paratus Communicare
Allstar Node # 27086, 41540, 41812, 42086, 42658, 42657
www.radioguysrepeaternetwork.com

On Jun 16, 2017 3:20 PM, "Steve N4IRS" <szingman@...> wrote:
Setup dmrlink.cfg to connect to BM
run ambe_audio.py instead of bridge.

The version of dmrlink and ambe_audio you are running does work for the most part. We did find some MAJOR problems in how ASL communicated loss of COS to DMRGateway. This is fixed in what is now called Audio_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge.
I hope to release Audio_Bridge to testing next week. With Audio_Bridge and IPSC_Bridge connected to BM, you will use the same SmartPTT connection. With Analog_Audio and HB_Bridge, it looks to BM like a MMDVM repeater, so not admin intervention required.

Take a look at the Wiki for more info. I still have a LOT of work to do on the Wiki!

Steve

On 6/16/2017 3:10 PM, Bob N1XBM wrote:
I recently directly connected my repeaters to Brandmeister. As far as I can tell I no longer need to use the bridge function of dmrlink. I found out setting the connections to false in dmrlink.cfg causes bridge to not run by crashing.

What would be the best suggested way to stop the bridge from running?

I am still using ambe_audio for my dmr-analog gateway which appears fine.