1: What type of bridges are experiencing the problem? Analog to digital? digital to digital?
The default hang value is 2000 ms in Analog_Bridge.ini Which equates to the minimum time presented to BM. A signal can not be less then this value. This was implemented to alleviate the loop detector issue.

Here is the default output from MMDVM Bridge:
I: 2018-06-06 01:57:23.512 DMR Network Parameters
I: 2018-06-06 01:57:23.512     Mode Hang: 3s
I: 2018-06-06 02:26:55.222 DMR RF Parameters
I: 2018-06-06 01:57:23.558     Call Hang: 3s
I: 2018-06-06 01:57:23.558     TX Hang: 3s
I: 2018-06-06 01:57:23.558     Mode Hang: 10s

I won't paste the default MMDVM_Bridge.ini but you will find that the values already mirror the suggested values.
We appreciate your efforts, however since we already dealt with the loop detector we could have helped trouble shoot this.

73, Steve N4IRS

On 06/05/2018 09:35 PM, Steven Blackford wrote:
Try these settings for a way to deal with the loop fixer on the BM Network. We have noticed it on a couple of bridges & has solved the issue so far for us.  Hope it helps. 73 de K4SQI!

Steve @ work. :-)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jason Ford <w4jmf@...>
Date: Wed, May 30, 2018 at 13:57
Subject: "Blocked" Message on Brandmeister
To: Steven Blackford <kb7sqi@...>, Wayne Cornish <g7oki@...>, Jeffrey Lehman, KC8QCH <kc8qch@...>

Greetings Gents:
After much research and a chat with the BM Admins, I have discovered the source of the problem for the blocked message.

All BM Masters run LoopBan.  If the server sees 5 calls shorter than 2 seconds over a 1 minute time, it will think it is a loop and place a 10 minute ban on the call.  LoopBans are in place for 1 hour automatically.

With this in mind I went into the MMDVM_Bridge settings and made a couple of adjustments to the settings:
[General]
RFModeHang=0 . changed to 10
NetModeHang=0, changed to 3
[DMR]
CallHang=0, changed to 3
TXHang=0, changed to 3

My thought process here is that if the 2 second mark is key, just make all TX's at least 2 secs.  So far today, I have not seen the issues from before.

Just sharing my experiments for future reference.

Jason Ford, W4JMF
Executive Director
World Wide Amateur Radio Guild Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

--
-----
Steve, kb7sqi@...